Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our Third Anniversary

For our third anniversary, our friends Lindsey and her husband Brandon, babysat for us while we went to a delicious dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and went to the theater to watch Julie & Julia - very cute and quite funny! I suprised Howie with a photo collage of Ellie pics, a card in his lunchbox, another card at dinner and a new watch during dessert. Howie surprised me with a gorgeous Swarovski crystal necklace - with a butterfly of course:) Apparently the tradition gift for the third anniversary is leather or crystal and Howie figured since we have all our leather motorcycle gear, he'd go for the crystal! he also got me the most thoughful anniversary card I have ever seen! It was a perfect day! I LOVE YOU, HOWIE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment