Monday, October 5, 2009

Taking Daddy to the Airport:(

Howie drove us up to Delaware so that I could stay with my parents while he's deployed to Egypt for three weeks. He had to fly back to Florida, work for a day and then fly out on the 7th and stay till the 27th of October. Since Howie is military, they allowed Ellie and I to accompany him alll the way to the gate. So, we were able to have dinner together at the airport and sit and wait with him until he boarded! While Howie was walking down the ramp to get onto the plane, we were waving back and forth and Ellie waved, too! No lie, no joke - we both swear she purposefully waved one hand about 5 or 6 times...it was so adorable! The family together for the last time before Daddy goes away for three weeks:(
Daddy and his precious baby girl!
"Look at my little finger Daddy! Something is wrapped around it...oh, it's you!"
I love you, Honey and I'm gonna miss you!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize military were allowed to have their families stay with them all the way to the gate... that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete