Monday, May 24, 2010

Family Reunion 2010

Last week we had the wonderful opportunity to spend the whole week with my family. We rented two beach houses less than 1/2 mile apart where most of those who were able to attend stayed. The house that we stayed in was amazing! It had 6 bedrooms, and 4 bathrooms, a pool, a hot tub, and even came with two bicycles! In the house we stayed in we had my sister, Alenna, her husband, Dan, and there three kids, Aiden, Seth, and Cora. Also, my sister Alvana and her husband Dave. My Dad and his wife Gene. My brother, J, and his wife Lori. My Niece, Shelly (who's older than me) and her boyfriend Julian, and her brother Jonathan. So along with Hannah, Ellie and I, we had a full house, but lots of fun!
Sooooo..... here's some pictures!

This is off the porch...














This is looking at the house...














Driveway and the back of the house...














The name of the place was Coastal Charm, and that it was!














This is all of us on the beach. The first couple days were pretty cold, but still loads of fun.














Hannah and Ellie on the beach once it warmed up...














She's such a big girl! Can you believe she's over a year old!!



















Biker Ellie! Yeah, she's gonna own a Harley!














The Three of us on the porch...














Ellie Hugging Aiden



















Such a pretty beach girl!














Those cute front teeth!














The three of us...



















The parking lot Friday...
Hannah's parents were able to come down Friday to spend the day with all of us. This was the first time since the wedding that most of my family had seen the Green's. The icing on the cake was that Dad brought down his Harley Deuce! Here a pic of Dad sitting on his bike in front, then Dave's Harley Deuce, the Cousin Dan's Harley Road King, followed by my Harley Heritage Softail in the way back. Great times riding!!



















Ok, I better stop for tonight, I still have stuff to unpack! Hopefully this gave you all a taste of the fun time we had! Since I have about 1500 pictures to go through, there will be more!! (Yes, that was fifteen hundred!) Also, we have to post pictures from her birthday party that we had on May 15th! (The day after her birthday)
That's all for now... :)

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures of Ellie on the beach! What a cutie! (And I also love the one of Aiden and Ellie hugging!)

    ReplyDelete