Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sarah & Janine's Surprise Visit!!!



On Monday, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Howie came home from work early! Only to find out that he was 'only there to grab some papers and head back to the office' - or so he told me. He wanted to hold Ellie for a few minutes before he left. I was in the process of nursing her, but relinquished her anyway. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door and since Howie had the baby in his arms, he asked that I get it. I then proceeded to make myself decent and answer the door after the second knock. LOW AND BEHOLD - my sisters were standing there to surprise me from Delaware! My parents, Howie, Sarah and Janine kept it a secret all the while telling me that they were't able to come visit us after Ellie was born. They got it on video - the best one being on Sarah's camera and unfortunately we didn't have a way to hook it up and download it, but needless to say, I was so shocked and surprised I almost shut the door in their faces! LOL I love you girls so much - thanks for coming down!!!



2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! What a wonderful surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome surprise! (And my turn to visit is just a few days away!)

    ReplyDelete