Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bigham Reunion!

Its been years since I was up in NY, and especially up in NY in time to make a Bigham Family Reunion. (That's my Mom's side of the family) Thankfully, we were able to make it! Alenna and Dan and the boys and Dad also went. We had a great time! It was so awesome to see all my mom's side of the family. Looking at old photo's of everyone, we could really see where Ellie gets her looks from! All of my Mom's brothers and sisters have dark hair. Sadly, only one of her brothers - Uncle Dale - was able to make the reunion. (Her sister Gladys recently passed away, and her sister Nina is not able to get around much, and neither is her brother Earl.) Here are some pics of Ellie with the family. Paula, my cousin, then one with my uncle Dale, then one with my cousin Kim. And of course Dad with his grandkids!



It was breezy outside, so Ellie slept under a blanket - so cute!!!



The Bible says, train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it...I'm hoping that it applies to this kind of training (or brainwashing, too!) LOL

So, here's Aiden and Seth...
So Seth... What kind of Motorcycle do you want when you grow up...?




Aiden getting into the biker clothes early!

No comments:

Post a Comment